To others, it may not look like much, but this is one of the final stages to our reno (the build part anyway) Our robes are being built on Saturday and our laundry will hopefully be completed too.
Having carpet in the main master, means that we can now move everything out of the other 2 rooms and make the much awaited kids play room and Heidis new bedroom which means Terry and I wont have to share with a 2 year old. I have so many ideas running through my head, how I want to decorate and just give the kids the best play room ever!
Hollies room - we already have her bed shed bedroom suite ready to go
Jakes room - going shopping to Ikea for his bedroom assortment :)
Our master - 1/4 of the room will have a walk in robe built, I cannot wait to hang all my clothes I havent seen for years. I cannot possibly get anymore storage than what I will have in this new robe
We stayed with the Charcoal theme through out the house.
Laundry is waiting for the trough to be installed and the rest of the tiling done and then should have reveal pics by the weekend.
Thanks to Luke from Highett Floor Coverings for doing an awesome job today!
No comments:
Post a Comment