Tuesday, 29 March 2011

After months and months and months of waiting and wanting - Today we got the go ahead to start :)

So we received the permit! its been a very long road, but the waiting paid off! So now we are at the stage of submitting the plans to Timber Wholesalers to get quotes on the timber for frame work.

Terry and I went looking at out door spa's on the weekend which was kinda exciting - and kinda expensive! $30,000 for a spa? hmmm..Ever since I was a kid Ive wanted a pool, and Dad promised to build us one, and he never did :) so Terry met me half way with a spa. Mind you, we havent even chosen our vanity, tiles, bath, windows or doors yet!!  Although I did buy a realllly nice canvas, i love it. I had to go out and buy it without consulting Terry, cause he would have said no, so I bought it anyway, cause I knew he would love it. Well he didnt tell me to take it back, so I assume he is letting me have my way.
It goes long ways and it will go above our bed.  I have a doona cover very similar and I kind of want a Silver, Black and White theme, maybe a little bit shabby chic without making it TOO girly
Last weekend we knocked down the remainder of the deck so its ready to go. 2 kids rooms will be built there with sliding doors out to a smaller version of the big deck.

I dont think I have shown this part of the yard (our wog concrete back yard) this is where our master will be built. I *think* its about 8 metres long from memory? (inc ensuite) SO its going to be nice and roomy. Its going right to the end of the concrete where the clothes line is, double doors opening up to the deck, where the small window is near the basketball ring, is where our current ensuite is.  That will be opened up to incorporate the current ensuite into our new ensuite but our walk in robes at the moment, are also going to be part of the new ensuite. Very confusing, cant wait to show you!!


This is what Im looking for with bathroom style, something that looks like I'm on a holiday in Thailand (only 39 weeks to go!) or Bali, or a luxury hotel. I want to feel like Im at a day spa, somewhere I can lock myself away for 5 minutes until someone yells out MUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment